- Please note that opening hours may be subject to change, please call us to book an appointment or to arrange collection of medication or food.
Our Bideford branch welcomes dogs, cats and other small animals. It is also a veterinary nurse training practice for all species, providing continuous care and monitoring 24-hours a day seven days a week. If required we can arrange referrals to our surgical certificate holder or visiting specialists in cardiology and ophthalmology.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Separate dog and cat ward.
- A diagnostic imaging suite containing digital radiography, endoscopy and ultrasound facilities.
- In-house laboratory.
- Extensive surgical equipment including laparoscopy.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Cathryn Boddington BSc (Hons) BVSc MRCVS
- Lucy Davies BVetMed MRCVS
- Ruth Ferguson BVSc MRCVS
- Kirsty Hambley BVetMed MRCVS
- Rachael Headon BVSC PGCertSAM MRCVS
- Eleanor Hughes BSc (Hons) PhD MVB GPCert(FelP) GPCert(Derm) MRCVS
- Emily Witherow BVM&S GPcert (Felp) MRCVS
Torbridge Vets Bideford
7 Caddsdown Ind Park
Telephone: 01237 472075
Monday to Friday: 8am – 7pm
Saturday: 8:30am – 5pm
Surgery times are by appointment only, however we will always try to see your pet when it suits you. Please contact us to make an appointment.
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.