Our hospital is an RCVS accredited Small Animal Hospital and veterinary nurse training practice for all species, providing continuous care and monitoring 24-hours a day seven days a week. If required we can arrange referrals to our surgical certificate holder or visiting specialists in cardiology and ophthalmology.
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Separate dog and cat ward.
- A diagnostic imaging suite containing digital radiography, endoscopy and ultrasound facilities.
- In-house laboratory.
- Extensive surgical equipment including laparoscopy.
- Cathryn Boddington BSc (Hons) BVSc MRCVS
- Amanda Brown BVsc CertSAS MRCVS
- Lucy Davies BVetMed MRCVS
- Ruth Ferguson BVSc MRCVS
- Jenny Geen BVet Med MRCVS
- Kirsty Hambley BVetMed MRCVS
- Rachael Headon BVSC PGCertSAM MRCVS
- Eleanor Hughes BSc (Hons) PhD MVB GPCert(FelP) GPCert(Derm) MRCVS
- Emily Witherow BVM&S GPcert (Felp) MRCVS
Torbridge Veterinary Hospital
7 Caddsdown Ind Park
Telephone: 01237 472075
Monday to Friday (except Thursday’s): 8am – 6pm
Thursday: 8am – 8pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 1pm
Surgery times are by appointment only, however we will always try to see your pet when it suits you. Please contact us to make an appointment.