Our surgery is an RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Separate dog and cat wards.
- In-house laboratory.
- Digital radiography suite containing digital processing equipment and ultrasound facilities.
- Amanda Brown BVsc CertSAS MRCVS
- Lucy Davies BVetMed MRCVS
- Ruth Ferguson BVSc MRCVS
- Jenny Geen BVet Med MRCVS
- Kirsty Hambley BVetMed MRCVS
- Rachael Headon BVSC PGCertSAM MRCVS
- Eleanor Hughes BSc (Hons) PhD MVB GPCert(FelP) GPCert(Derm) MRCVS
- Emily Witherow BVM&S GPcert (Felp) MRCVS
Torbridge Vet Group
Horsepond Veterinary Centre
Telephone: 01769 572226
Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 6pm (closed between 1pm – 2pm)
Saturday: 8.30am – 12pm
Surgery times are by appointment only, however we will always try to see your pet when it suits you. Please contact us to make an appointment.