- Please note that opening hours may be subject to change, please call us to book an appointment or to arrange collection of medication or food.
Our surgery is an RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
Facilities and services
- Client car park.
- Public disabled access.
- Separate dog and cat wards.
- In-house laboratory.
- Digital radiography suite containing digital processing equipment and ultrasound facilities.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Lucy Davies BVetMed MRCVS
- Ruth Ferguson BVSc MRCVS
- Kirsty Hambley BVetMed MRCVS
- Rachael Headon BVSC PGCertSAM MRCVS
- Eleanor Hughes BSc (Hons) PhD MVB GPCert(FelP) GPCert(Derm) MRCVS
- Emily Witherow BVM&S GPcert (Felp) MRCVS
Torbridge Vet Group
Horsepond Veterinary Centre
Telephone: 01769 572226
Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 6pm (closed between 1pm – 2pm)
Saturday: 8.30am – 12pm
Surgery times are by appointment only, however we will always try to see your pet when it suits you. Please contact us to make an appointment.
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.